6 months later – and I swear I’m still alive.
It’s reboot time for BTDT, and I couldn’t be happier with my decision to bring this here blog back. I realize that its been a long time since I’ve put up some kind of post (and the last post really had nothing to do with booze whatsoever), but I fell into kind of a rut. It was work, work, work, all the time and I never really found the time to write. But, I’m back now – and I swear that it’s going to better this time around.
“So Krystle, what have you been up to the last 6 months?” Probably what you’re thinking right? Well here goes:
- Working my ass off. The Bar took over my life for a good amount of time, and the spring semester was more insane than anything. There were more busy nights, more events, more situations to deal with, just more of everything and it consumed pretty much every second of my life.
- Cutting my hair and becoming a ging. And I kind of don’t hate it.
- Not going home to visit the family. SORRY MEEMS, PATO & TROLLBABY. But work and money call.
- Trying to have more fun, and actually get away from the bar.
- Went to NYC with the insanely talented gentlemen of NFP80B/Noube Productions. It’s crazy to me to think that someday these boys will be big in their respective fields, and I’ve been along for the whole goddamn ride. (Tour bartender…whaaaaat?!)
- Bought a new ipod and become obsessed with all things instagram. Granted most of my pictures are of food and booze, but I’m entirely okay with that.
- Tried a lot more new beers and new alcohol than I could ever imagine. My favorite days are when my distributors need placement on certain items, bring me samples and think that I’ll be the person to convince BossMan to buy them. Psht. Who are we kidding? I just drink them and don’t even tell him about them (unless they’re insanely good).
- Started (and failed) another blog with my friend Mal about our thoughts on celebrities. Seriously. That happened, and even though we were SoExCiTeD about it in the beginning, we kinda failed after our first posts about Bieber, Call Me Maybe and Demi Lovato.
- Lost 13 pounds! Not sure how or why but I’m sure as hell not complaining.
- Learned how to shoot a gun! Crazy, right? Krystle with a GUN? Who would let that happen? It was a cool experience though to say the least.
- Watched all six seasons of “Dawson’s Creek”. It’s on Netflix now. I couldn’t be happier.
- Check BluntCards religiously and laugh at my favorites on the regular. For example:
I’m sure there’s a lot more than that, but its all just minimal stuff. I have a lot of cool things planned for the upcoming months, and honestly can’t wait to get back into writing and sharing them with you. Stay tuned for real this time. I promise not to dessert you and all your booze loving tendencies.
Love y’all! And thanks for putting up with my bullshit not writing for the past 6 months!